Friday, October 9, 2015

Pureness✠ Or Wickedness🌑

I'm loving my new Nikon camera!📷 Ever since I've gotten this gem of a new camera, I have been snapping pictures ever since. Enjoy and you like, please submit a donation to me for more equipment for it. Thank you.💋
These flower images were taken in my backyard with my dad on August 31st.🌷
    
I took this image of a snake that was in my backyard. 9/2🐍
 
These religious statues were taken at a hospital in Baton Rouge. The staff there are a bunch of impotent losers but at least the hospital looks nice... 9/8-9/9  



Last but not least, the lovely Blood Moon. But what does it mean? Does it mean that evil continue to prevail over humanity or it's just that time of the year where the moon turns red? Nevertheless, I love it! 9/27
   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment