Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I Saw Something...🌚

I would like to sincerely apologize to you all for my long hiatus. I have been going through a lot lately that all I can focus on is saving up to leave where I am. While I was gone, I have captured a few photos of some things that may interest you. Enjoy~



I took these two images with two different camera to capture the image of Mars. The first pic was taken with a Samsung and the other with a Nikon.6/2

I took this moth pic on 5/27.
 


Last but not least, as you all know... I love being out in the rain. My favorite type of rain is summer rain! This image was taken 6/2.


I took these images while traveling through Baton Rouge. I saw my step brother taking pictures so I decided to take mine with my Samsung phone. Taken 7/2.

Hope you all have enjoyed this! See you all soon! 📷📸

No comments:

Post a Comment